Vlieseline Iron-On Fusible Interfacing - Medium-weight Standard H250 (Black)
|Interfacing type:||Iron-On Fusible Interfacing
|Material:||60% Polyester, 40% Cellulose|
|Width:||90 cm / 35.5 inches|
|Great for:||fusing of shaped waistbands and belts and for various handicrafts.
Suitable for medium- to heavy-weight fabrics.
** This product is sold by the Half Metre. To purchase 1m simply add 2 units to your cart. Multiples will be cut in one continuous piece unless otherwise specified **
How to apply:
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Then using dry heat glide the iron firmly 5-6 times very slowly over each area of the insert, so that each area receives approx. 8 seconds of heat.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
Manufacturer's care Instruction:
Machine wash at 60°C
ORDERS ARE PROCESSED AND SHIPPED WITHIN 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS.
Fast Track Orders are processed the next business day.
DOMESTIC UK Delivery (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands)
• Up to 500g – Large Letter (Royal Mail 48) – £2.10
• Up to 2kg – Small Parcel (Royal Mail 48) – £3.50
• Over 2kg – Large Parcel (Courier Service) – £6.00
Note: 1 metre of single jersey/knit is ~ 400g.
Shipping cost is calculated based on the location and weight during checkout process. If no shipping cost is showed during checkout please contact us for a quote.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return or exchange it within 28 days of receiving your package. Returned item(s) should not be altered in any way (haven’t been washed, cut, soiled or scented)
We recommend to pre-wash the fabric before you cut it out, so that any fabric shrinkage is taken care of before the garment is made.