Vlieseline Iron-On Fusible Interfacing - Medium-weight Standard G405 (Black)
|Interfacing type:||Iron-On Fusible Interfacing
|Material:||65% Polyamide, 35% Recycled Polyester|
|Width:||90 cm / 35.5 inches|
|Great for:||fusing of small parts of clothing and of front parts of jackets and coats.
Suitable for light- to medium-weight fabrics.
** This product is sold by the Half Metre. To purchase 1m simply add 2 units to your cart. Multiples will be cut in one continuous piece unless otherwise specified **
How to apply:
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
- Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
Manufacturer's care Instruction:
Machine wash at 40°C
ORDERS ARE PROCESSED AND SHIPPED WITHIN 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS.
Fast Track Orders are processed the next business day.
DOMESTIC UK Delivery (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and British Forces)
• Up to 500g – Large Letter (Royal Mail 48) – £3.00
• Up to 2kg – Small Parcel (Royal Mail 48) – £4.50
• Up to 5kg – Large Parcel (Courier Service) – £7.00
• Up to 50kg – Large Parcel (Courier Service) – £9.00
Note: 1 metre of single jersey/knit is ~ 400g.
NORTHERN IRELAND, CHANNEL ISLANDS, SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS AND BRITISH FORCES
All orders will be sent via Royal Mail 48 service. Delivery times are estimated at 3-5 working days from the dispatch date.
Shipping cost is calculated based on the location and weight during checkout process. If no shipping cost is showed during checkout please contact us for a quote.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return it within 28 days of receiving your package. Returned item(s) should not be altered in any way (haven’t been washed, cut, soiled or scented)
We recommend to pre-wash the fabric before you cut it out, so that any fabric shrinkage is taken care of before the garment is made.